Music concert discussion questions
- What music video or a concert has made an impression on you?
- What was the last performance you watched? Did you enjoy it?
- What music performances are worth watching?
- Do you attend events in your town or do you go somewhere else?
- What’s the difference between watching a performance live and watching it on TV?
Best concert you have ever been to Video listening exercises
Complete the sentences with your ideas
- I think the best concert I have ever been to was probably at __
- __ so there was like a really really good vibe.
- Some awesome thing is to have a group that __ on the stage
- The __ is awesome and the __ is amazing at __
Key music performance video vocabulary
|the best concert I have ever been to|
|a really good vibe|
|just a lot of fun|
|They have such a good diversity|
|some awesome thing is to have a group that is really giving something on the stage|
|I had a really really good time|
|sounds like fun|
Describe the concert people went to in the picture below
Describe a music concert you have seen IELTS cue card
You should say:
- what kind of concert it was
- where and when it took place
- who you saw it with
and explain whether you enjoyed this music concert or not
Additional videos to describe performances
- What kind of music do you like?
- Learn more with a British Council live music video lesson!
- To learn more about pronunciation rules with another lesson about Language and Music would be helpful 🙂
- What personality traits can a person who enjoys live concerts have?
- What clothes do people usually wear for live performances?
- Do you think music concerts of the future will be different?
- Have you seen a musical? What did you like about it?