What time do you get up normally in the morning?
I mean it’s usually about seven. I go to bed late so usually it’s I go to bed around 1 a.m or something.
Do you start the day with a real breakfast or just for the coffee or with the water?
You know that also varies a lot. I think it’s probably true that that having a good breakfast is a good idea…
I’m trying to cut down on the sweet stuff so but I think I probably should have like an omelet and a coffee or something like that.
How many hours of sleep you got last night?
I don’t know, about six like five or six.
What you’ve got going on, do these problems still keep you up at night or do you think you’re on our way to solve them?
Well right now the only things that are really stressing me out in a big way are AI.
..Now I work like hell. I mean you just have to put in you know 80 hour 80 to 100 hour every week. That all those things improve the odds of success.
How on earth do you do this? Do you get any sleep?
Yeah, sometimes not enough…I found generally the right number for me is around six to six and a half hours on average per night.
- to cut down on sugar
- problems that keep you up at night
- things that are stressing me out
- I sleep 7 hours on average
Present Simple questions
- Do you get any sleep?
- Do these problems still keep you up at night?
- Do you start the day with a real breakfast?
- What time do you get up normally in the morning?
Elon Musk sleeping routine interactive vocabulary exercise
- How many hours a day do you sleep on average?
- Does the interior design of a room help you to sleep?
- How do you sleep during long road trips?
- Will people sleep in the future?
- Does sleeping less help you in achieving your goals?